Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

lack of sleep, wine and fatigue are factors that affect the behavior of girls today, so I think girls could do nothing tonight. They set the bar very high last night. very difficult to stay at this level, so I want to tell the girls you deserve to rest, go all three in the same bed and have fun ...:blush:

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Enjoy it.  It may be another Year before we get to see another episode again.   Those type of Activities are Rare Occurrences.  :biggrin:

Well you are such a killjoy Stn  lol.. :biggrin:and I totally respect your comment for my 900th post on here..so here..  but lets hope you are wrong:rolleyes:  just this 1 time

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

lack of sleep, wine and fatigue are factors that affect the behavior of girls today, so I think girls could do nothing tonight. They set the bar very high last night. very difficult to stay at this level, so I want to tell the girls you deserve to rest, go all three in the same bed and have fun ...:blush:

It will take another year to set a higher bar. We can relax until then.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Well you are such a killjoy Stn  lol.. :biggrin:and I totally respect your comment for my 900th post on here..so here..  but lets hope you are wrong:rolleyes:  just this 1 time

keep going Adam, I just past 25.000 - lol

il y a 2 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Il faudra une autre année pour définir une barre plus haut. On peut se détendre jusque-là.   :biggrin:

for the moment the easiest way to relax is to watch B2, and in view of the presence of Lola it is possible that we arrive at next year ..:biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, martyen said:

for the moment the easiest way to relax is to watch B2, and in view of the presence of Lola it is possible that we arrive at next year ..:biggrin:

Lola's likely on her Last Tour. That's why she's hanging around a bit longer than usual..    :biggrin:

il y a 3 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

probablement sur sa dernière tournée de Lola. Voilà pourquoi elle traîner un peu plus longtemps que d'habitude ..    :biggrin:

I hope she is not like those old rock bands, which announces that it is the last tour and that you find two years later in concert ...:biggrin:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

keep going Adam, I just past 25.000 - lol

When I subscribe I post more but recently..its been quiet  all of a sudden it gets better  so here I am..  yes 25k+ is huge well done you