Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

1 minute ago, Calatilla76 said:

Renata was spending loads of time with Sher and Regina before Tereza returned. As soon as Tereza came back they didn't seem to stick around Renata very long, as Nagachilli said,  Renata brought friends round and the girls shut themselves in the kitchen. Renata went round to Yana 2 days in a row because she probably felt left out at and wanted to be around people that were actually going to talk to her.

Not only that she had fun singing and dancing that's the happiest iv'e seen her

17 minutes ago, gtiioniq said:

I don't understand Rusian but the bodylanguage says enough...
Imo the agrument is about Renata not being social at all.

I agree, it appeared to me she was telling Sher and Regina who they can be friends with. Renata is always talking, and has to have her way. Reminded me of Melina somewhat.  

38 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

A few thoughts about last nights events in B2 guys...I won't clogged the thread up because I've expressed myself to one of two others away from here...

For me, it was 1 Lola staged event too far!!. She should have left 90 days ago when she realised she couldnt work her magic and pull the strings anymore with the current crop of girls..I found some of it sad and uncomfortable to watch. ..:sad:

Based on human behaviour, not nudity or sex I give :-

• Lola 0/10...Her attempted manipulation of the girls and acting like the puppet master didn't work. The big gorilla wouldn't leave Zlata alone and she certainly didn't discourage him..Surely she could see she was uncomfortable with the guys behaviour, yet she still tried to tell Zlata what to wear for him and beardo...She was totally out of order. I don't really know what she was expecting to happen, or I don't want to think about it...
  • Irina 5/10..She's beautiful, and nobody knowns that more than her.!.She had more costume changes than Beyonce and loves to show it and just be around men , even a couple of apes like these 2,  but they were never gonna get anywhere near her, it was always a case of look but don't touch...
  • Zlata 9/19...She handled the evening brilliantly with thay gorilla breathing down her neck all night, even in her bedroom just before they left she had to usher him out. She took no shit from Lola and she only losses a mark because Lola eventually persuaded her to re-join the party when she went to her room and slammed the door earlier. Tbh I'll give her 10/10 because if she went to bed the noise was that loud she'd never get to sleep plus the thought of that gorilla just down the hall, and the chance of him bursting into her room was probaly in her mind...She has gone way up in my estimations after last night...:heart:

I know some won't agree with me but, hey, we all have our opinions...Lola should leave asap IMO...

Lola's "plan" might have yielded results if she'd brought back some guys that the other 2 might have been remotely interested in. Just because Lola likes the neanderthal type doesn't mean Zlata and Irina do. 

the wrong person is not Renata but Tereza, she is the copy of Polya. Tereza wants to be the head of the apartment and if you do not want to do what she says or propose then you are her enemy...:dodgy:... and contrary to the message of gtiioniq, I think that Renata is a very sociable girl..:heart:.. alas this conversation will not fix the situation in his favor (Renata) opposite to other girls. only time can arrange things and also the departure of Tereza .....:confused:....and Lola..:wink:

• Like 2