Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Why RLC keeps Lola in B2 ?   She does absolutely nothing , she's been here way too long !   Please send her home !   We need new faces or at least girls who want to participate in the project and have fun in the appartment , dancing, teasing, even little shows (fake or real) 

Zlata is even less active than Lola, she spends 70% of her time on the sofa, and the other 30% in bed. The only time Irina did anything was when she came back with a guy, the same night Lola did, nothing happened that night, and after that she spent every night at his place. She didn't spend another night in the apt until the night before he left. And nothing happend that night either, in the 7 days she knew the guy that was probably the only night they didn't have sex, because she was at B2 not his place. Lola sets up a party in the apt and comes home with 2 cavemen for company, no chance of anything interesting happening there.

All 3 girls are perfectly suited to each other because they're all boring.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 5 minutes, Calatilla76 a dit :

Zlata est encore moins actif que Lola, elle passe 70% de son temps sur le canapé, et l'autre 30% au lit. La seule fois où Irina a fait quoi que ce soit était quand elle est revenue avec un gars, la même nuit Lola a fait, rien ne se passa cette nuit-là, et après qu'elle a passé tous les soirs à sa place. Elle n'a pas passé une nuit dans l'appartement jusqu'à la nuit avant son départ. Et rien ne se passe ce soir-là non plus, dans les 7 jours, elle connaissait le gars qui était probablement la seule nuit, ils ne sont pas avoir des relations sexuelles, parce qu'elle était à B2 pas sa place. Lola met en place une fête dans l'appartement et rentre à la maison avec 2 pour Cavemen l'entreprise, aucune chance de quelque chose d'intéressant qui se passe là-bas.

Les 3 filles sont parfaitement adaptés les uns aux autres parce qu'ils sont tous ennuyeux.

I agree with you but with nuances Zlata is new but did not have place for this program Irina is also new but with a week in guest, during her guest week many people on CC wanted Irina I have the tenant status I said that if Irina was Tenant many people would be disappointed, but I did not think so much. Lola has no excuses, she knows the program perfectly (too much can be ) its moments of glory the famous night of orgy, but for me Lola was more a problem especially for Megan, Belle and Rebecca. (Lola has prevented a lesbian scene in Megan's room) I have not forgotten, although her knowledge (I speak of Beardo) has made this night exist. Another time I enjoyed 100% was the shower with Gina for the rest of her stay nothing in any case for me. ah I was going to forget the chocolate massage, but I just looked for (Sofie ..:heart:.) and finally I agree with your last sentence .. The 3 girls are perfectly adapted to each other because they are all boring.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

Hi guys iv'e been out all day yesterday now i'm off to work has Renata and Tereza sorted out their differences 

Renata's just come in. The 3 girls were talking lightheartedly briefly in the kitchen but Tereza is leaving soon anyway, she's packed her big suitcase....