Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

7 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Renata home and i don't think a word was said to the girls

Brief hello. Then she had trouble with her speaker and went downstairs. I think she was looking for something and asked the girls but they were looking at something on their phone and she didn't get much off a response...Personally I still don't think everything is rosy in B1...:confused:

I confess I did not notice that she was carrying anything large like a duvet; I was watching from the TV freecam side of the room. She came in carrying a small bag bag, went upstairs, returned downstairs for a pee and then went to the shower.

Edited by Oldstalker
bl***y spellcheckers
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Lola36 said:

She's waiting for me. We're both going home on the same flight together.  I need someone to hold my hand.

So, when is that?... hopefully soon!... can't you please take Zlata and Irina with you too?... ;-) :biggrin:

• Like 1

If anyone should bear a grudge and not be speaking, it should be Renata, after the way she's been treated. Now they haven't been together much since Tereza left, and I don't meticulously follow them around to check out the vibes, so I might have missed some stimulating conversation...but from what I've seen, it's been Renata who's been trying to chat and be friendly, although she has been talking on her phone quite a lot. Maybe that's what's pissing the other 2 off...Renata doesn't need them, she has other friends, is doing her own thing and is happy and enjoying herself without them...:biggrin:

To be honest, if this senario is correct, IMO, Sher and Regina are worse than Tereza. At least Teriza showed us from pretty much day 1 that she didn't really like Renata, and hasn't been 2 faced...the other 2, however, have shit on her big style...:angry:

• Like 1