Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

I sense something is brewing in Barcelona. Tereza leaves b-1 but doesn't leave the city and turns up again last night like bad penny; Renata is not happy and spends more time with Yama than at b-1; Regina & Sher get split up into their own rooms then Sher is packing a large suitcase just after getting independence and Irina went very quiet then takes off for a break when she's only been at b-2 a short time.Don't ask me to speculate but it's all very strange 

8 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Sento che qualcosa sta preparando a Barcellona. Tereza lascia b-1, ma non lascia la città e si ritorna di nuovo sera come un cattivo penny; Renata non è felice e trascorre più tempo con Yama che a b-1; Regina e Sher si dividono nelle loro stanze, poi Sher sta imballando una grande valigia subito dopo aver ottenuto l'indipendenza e Irina è andata molto tranquilla e poi si allontana per una pausa quando è stata solo a b-2 per un breve periodo. Non chiedere di speculare, ma è tutto molto strano 

as long as there is no one who translates the Russian, we will never understand what happens in the apartments in time

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Strange! Sher has transferred some clothes to the new room, but she packs the suitecase too, maybe she is not so long until she leaves, so she packs it away instead of tranfering it.

Maybe moving some of her stuff into her boyfriend's place?

il y a 14 minutes, happyman88 a dit :

Je sens quelque chose se prépare à Barcelone. Tereza laisse b-1 mais ne quitte pas la ville et se présente à nouveau la nuit dernière comme le mauvais penny; Renata est pas heureux et passe plus de temps avec Yama qu'à b-1; Regina et Sher se séparent dans leur propre chambre alors Sher emballe une grande valise juste après avoir obtenu l'indépendance et Irina se sont très calme puis enlève pour une pause quand elle fait seulement à b-2 une courte time.Don't me demander de spéculent mais il est très étrange 

Hello everyone, I have an idea for RLC put the couple Yana and Ricky to B1 Regina takes the place of Irina Sher does not move, Irina takes the place of the couple Yana and Ricky. I really like my idea and I think that Ilona and Tim too ..:blush:..:heart:..:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone, I have an idea for RLC put the couple Yana and Ricky to B1 Regina takes the place of Irina Sher does not move, Irina takes the place of the couple Yana and Ricky. I really like my idea and I think that Ilona and Tim too ..:blush:..:heart:..:biggrin:

I'm glad somebody does...:dodgy:

4 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hallo an alle, ich habe eine Idee für RLC legte das Paar Yana und Ricky B1 Regina tritt an die Stelle von Irina Sher nicht bewegt, Irina die Stelle des Paares Yana und Ricky nimmt. Ich mag meine Idee wirklich , und ich denke , dass Ilona und Tim zu ..:blush:..:heart:..:biggrin:

And where do I go??

il y a 6 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Je suis quelqu'un heureux ... ne:dodgy:

il y a 4 minutes, cylinderopuntia a dit :

Et où vais-je ??

Naga anyway the atmosphere of B1 is rotten and the contrast with the couple and Sher / Regina can be fun. Cylinder, what girl do you prefer? there is a good understanding between Ilona and Renata with possibility of a 3some (Tim) . Sorry, I was wrong name I meant Renata not Irina

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, martyen said:

Naga ohnehin die Atmosphäre von B1 ist faul und der Kontrast mit dem Paar und Sher / Regina Spaß machen kann. Zylinder, was Mädchen bevorzugen Sie? es gibt eine gute Verständigung zwischen Ilona und Renata mit Möglichkeit einer 3some (Tim) . Sorry, ich war falsch Namen bedeuten , dass ich Renata nicht Irina

I wait for Sofie and than go with Renata and Sher to B2