Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know it's not a contest guys, and each girl to their own, but Renata kind blew the other 2 out the water just there...:biggrin::heart:

I was thinking the same thing. It might not be too late for refunds for the other girls purchases. 

Thank You Renata That was Awesome :heart:

images.jpg

And as if she hasn't entertained us enough, she doing her best naked chef impression now...:heart:
For me, that was one of the most enjoyable Barca bates we've seen, in great light, not shite NV!...I think she really enjoyed it. I'd love £1 for every time she said FUCK...I don't think we'll need to wait long for the next one, but she might wait till the apt is empty...

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

And as if she hasn't entertained us enough, she doing her best naked chef impression now...:heart:
For me, that was one of the most enjoyable Barca bates we've seen, in great light, not shite NV!...I think she really enjoyed it. I'd love £1 for every time she said FUCK...I don't think we'll need to wait long for the next one, but she might wait till the apt is empty...

Agreed on the first point. Can't expect them to all be like Rosie and just continue bating even when someone walks in. Although, I have a feeling Renata wouldn't really give a fuck.

53 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Despite the very bad atmosphere, the girls in B1 all are regular baters, I love bating, so thanks Renata and Sher for this morning, and also Regina for earlier.

Even though I think the B2 girls have better looks, they do absolutely nothing. B1 is bad too, but not totally off the scale, as I think B2 are.

I'm of the opposite opinion, I think the B1 girls are better looking than the B2 girls.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry not to have seen Renata, I'm mischievous, at this time all the people in the world work, too, what better way to review Reanata if you do not buy tokens and look at the case there is also a special offer