Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

On 24.9.2017 at 7:45 PM, nagachilli2 said:

Personally I don't want any of the old circle of party girls to return...the girls who all knew each other before they entered the house. I think they've had their day..Look at the return of Polya, Lola, Anna, even Carolina although she was just a guest...all disappointing, and I think Irma has also had her day and too...Just my opinion guys...::)

Many speak of Irma as the best, atleast at RLCF, she must return etc. I do not share that view..... She was good, but look how Lola, Polya, Belle etc. became when they returned... when Jessica left, I can only remeber Irma as boring after that, right, she tried some cuddling with the twins, and a night with Stella, but to me it wasn't very good, she had lost the spark, didn't seem to want to be there anymore, just like Lola now.

Yes, Irma was very good, so was Nora, but I generally think they have returned enough time. I think a girl like Rosemary would've "deserved" a new stay before Irma, even though I rather want new girls instead of returning ones.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

logo.pngSeptember 29, 2017
Offers

Buy 300 tokens and get 200 tokens more for free. This offer is available until the end of September. Tokens can be spent to gain access to RLC Replay.

Content Updates
  • Yana and Ricky joined the projectSEP 09
  • Irina joined the projectSEP 09
  • Tereza left the projectSEP 25
  • Zoya and Lev left the project. We will present new participants as soon as possible.SEP 21
  • Vasilisa left the projectSEP 08
  • Lola will leave the project within the next few days.
  • Irina had to go back home to Russia for personal reasons. She'll be back soon.
  • Nelly and Bogdan will be away until October 6. Their friends are planning to stay in their apartment while they're gone.
  • Taya and Will, Olivia and Nick will be away until October 8. Their friends will stay in their apartment until they get back.
Technical Updates
  • An additional camera has been installed in Nelly and Bogdan's bathroom.
  • The quality of the video streams from the cameras in Masha and Sasha's apartment has been improved.
reallifecam.comUnsubscribe me from these newsletters
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

• Lola will leave the project within the next few days.

Nold, I know it was you who made that bit bold, but I'd like to think RLC did it because they've gotta be sick of all the redundant emails they're getting complaining about her presence after so long. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

Many speak of Irma as the best, atleast at RLCF, she must return etc. I do not share that view..... She was good, but look how Lola, Polya, Belle etc. became when they returned... when Jessica left, I can only remeber Irma as boring after that, right, she tried some cuddling with the twins, and a night with Stella, but to me it wasn't very good, she had lost the spark, didn't seem to want to be there anymore, just like Lola now.

Yes, Irma was very good, so was Nora, but I generally think they have returned enough time. I think a girl like Rosemary would've "deserved" a new stay before Irma, even though I rather want new girls instead of returning ones.

Ever though that it was the other girls who made Irma less instesting at the end of her last stay?

4 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Ever though that it was the other girls who made Irma less instesting at the end of her last stay?

Yes, it pretty much was as you say, when Jessica left, the remaining girls were not as playable. Irma also had some pain in her neck/back that troubled her in the end of her stay.

Also, my view of Irma is abut influenced by the fact that I couldn't stand her bringing this Alex guy.

But I stand by my point:

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

24 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I see we got a newsletter. 2 very good news (Lola will leave, Z&L will be replaced), but 1 not so good news (Irina will return) :dodgy:

I thought you meant Zlata & Lola will be replaced until I re read the news---damn I got all excited over nothing:dodgy:

• Like 1