Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

My Equifax Report was hacked and made public.  As you can see, my credit ain't looking so good..:cry:  (for happyone, an attempt at humor

Yes I see--I don't even know how you can afford to pay to be here :dodgy: (back at you)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I still dissagree!

Well, they are not paid to do preformances, and I feel I'm amongst the few that do not encurage the shows. So yes, they are not PAID to do more, but let us say, in an extreme example, a girl only showers wearing a bikini, it would not be compitable with the concept.

Don't say that you'll get him started again...:dodgy:

7 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Don't say that you'll get him started again...:dodgy:

I think we were having a rather reasonable debate, me and Naga, but I have expressed my side of the case now, so unlike others, I then drop that subject, untill it gets relevant again, in another debate.

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think we were having a rather reasonable debate, me and Naga, but I have expressed my side of the case now, so unlike others, I then drop that subject, untill it gets relevant again, in another debate.

Which is why, even when I don't agree with your conclusion, I try to let you have your say... I don't need people to agree with me, I just need to not be bombarded with the same thing over and over, whether positive or negative... i.e. the fifty pages of praise for Belle, or the constant it's not real from...  :angry:

Anyway, you're alright with me, even if we have different ideas of what RLC is... :cool:

• Like 3