Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

B1 and B2 have 3 great looking girls with fabulous bodies there right now...Irina, Tereza and Renata, in no particular order...It's a shame we don't see enough of them...:sad:

I think Zlata is amongst the very beutyfull too, and she is the only one that seems to live inside these apartments, not just occationally drop by to sleep, shower and change, but she seems alittle shy so far.

Just now, ed2 said:

I think Zlata is amongst the very beutyfull too, and she is the only one that seems to live inside these apartments, not just occationally drop by to sleep, shower and change, but she seems alittle shy so far.

She very nice Ed, and I think a little more mature than some of the girls that come here...I don't think she'll get over her shyness though. By now we'd expect to see even small signs..She's not really my type, being very tall and slim (great boobs btw)...Oh wait a minute, Angel was fairly tall and slim and Sofie was tall and slim...:biggrin:

• Like 1

hello everyone I agree with the three hot girls. 1 Tereza 2 Irina 3 Renata but none has a natural attraction or can be Renata, what I mean is that I can not get hooked to one of her as I was for Karol Angelina Sofie or Nicole. As Naga I find Zlata pretty but is not my kind she does not have the sensual touch like number 1 Sofie. Obviously the atmosphere at B2 will not fix the situation for her. and none of the other girls could help her. I watched a scene yesterday Zlata was doing her puzzle and Irina was behind her and watched her do her puzzle and I'm sure Irina thought why this girl is there. Obviously there is a contrast between Irina and Zlata but I prefer to watch Zlata get in tune with what I expect from a shy girl the solution would be that Irina shares time with Zlata, I know the path will be long, but the miracles exists even if I am not a believer I hope

• Like 1