Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

16 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

I kind of expected that they would get  each other off in the shower then go to there own rooms  I think I know were same people are getting scripted thing from .. 

I still think the situation was set up, but this is more like it should be on this site, they let themself flow with it, enjoy themself, and that makes it genuine.

I do not mean mean it is scripted as the body painting, or the sombrero party, such things are just silly, and for the girls it is a preformance. 

1 hour ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone, a chance to have a great trio, I thank RLC it is not often, yet an unforgettable night very unexpected, and this scene in the bathroom incredible and especially a big bravo to: IRINA this girl has the nerve to enjoy the advantages of the B2 appartement without taking the inconveniences it does nothing for us except bringing guys  play the girl in love or the tease girl for her no diference, the result is the same nothing for us. she does not even bother to sleep at the apartment. Half-hidden showers like changing clothes, and I'm not talking about her time of presence more important in the kitchen or the balcony than in his room Then Zlata surment a nice girl, but what does it do to you in RLC ? the common points with Irina is the balcony the half-hidden showers etc ... sorry I have nothing against this girl, but if she agrees to come it is knowingly (cams in the rooms, in the bathroom) or RLC is not sufficiently considerate about the possibility of being seen, observed. I do not talk about Lola since his return I said I did not agree, that it will remain until mid September, but I may have made a mistake because it is possible that Lola stays longer unfortunately. I voluntarily started my message as to talk about the evening at B1. and I apologize to the people who read my message to the end and I associate myself with all the qualifiers  positive  and to be honest I have a little favorite for Sher and Regina that I criticized, but it was justified. Without the presence of Polya and now Tereza B1 has a formidable trio thank you girls and a special thank you to Renata. .:heart:..:heart:

you forgot the Mexican party the other night, it was fun

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I still think the situation was set up, but this is more like it should be on this site, they let themself flow with it, enjoy themself, and that makes it genuine.

I do not mean mean it is scripted as the body painting, or the sombrero party, such things are just silly, and for the girls it is a preformance

For being setup and a preformance (performance) as you say---they certainly have become academy award winning actresses because it sure the hell 

seemed like they really enjoyed themselves and was nothing like that. IMHO

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

For being setup and a preformance (performance) as you say---they certainly have become academy award winning actresses because it sure the hell 

seemed like they really enjoyed themselves and was nothing like that. IMHO

You missread me, this was genuine, real felt, NOT just a preformance.