Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

il y a 7 minutes, moritzmax a dit :

Irina est un échec total, comme RLC devrait intervenir.

I do not want to boast, but when some people on CC wanted to see Irina as a tenant, I posted that if she had the same behavior there will be a lot of disappointment. Of course I did not think that Irina would be so excessive in the disappointment, despite some clues

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

I do not want to boast, but when some people on CC wanted to see Irina as a tenant, I posted that if she had the same behavior there will be a lot of disappointment. Of course I did not think that Irina would be so excessive in the disappointment, despite some clues

ok you hit the nail on the head :biggrin:

comedy tim and eric tim heidecker eric wareheim bullseye GIF

1 hour ago, gel92 said:

Someone took the risk to put the moment in the living room yesterday so i was supposing  that it would be possible 

Unless you can change your IP's in a flash,don't risk posting ANYTHING from RLC from free cams.I have been banned a gazillion times and i frankly don't care.

One more thing - One day (sooner than later) I will post ALL the holy grail videos from RLC to the premium section.I hope cc can handle it.

12 minutes ago, martyen said:

I agree! She is the same as when she was a guest, we saw her then, no need to come stay as a tenant if she continued like that.