Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

or maybe another explanation, at the beginning Sher and Regina came out a lot and Tereza went out with Polya at that time B1 was without interest in any case for me. After the departure of Polya (hallelujah) Renata arrived and was sidelined or she is set aside her own. Renata did her business alone, sporting, dining, etc ... she went out very little in nightclub. everything changed on the days she went to see Ilona (thank you Ilona) she became more sociable with the other girls and especially with Regina except Tereza I do not know why. I think Tereza wants to run the apartment, and there is the point of disagreement Regina and Sher changed their behavior. more often to the apart, masturbation to repetition, more contact with Renata, and finally the departure of Tereza obviously too short for me now Tereza has come back, I hope the wind will turn on the right side for us. more interaction between the girls even with Tereza, I would like to see her take pleasure with Renata in expert fingering

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1