Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

4 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

dose anyone know what the argument was about between the three ladies

11 hours ago, martyen said:

hello everyone and hello Calatilla, for following the conversation from the beginning I can say that the subject of the dispute is the behavior of Tereza towards Renata, I do not want to speculate, but it seems to me that Renata reproaches  to Sher and Regina for the attitude towards her since Tereza 's return.

That's more or less what happened.

33 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

That's more or less what happened.

More or less is,,,, this is what happens when you put four different personalities together,esp. women, in one house/apt. and people tend to group up or cast one aside because of different reasons,it's like a gang mentality. (not that they are a gang),lol. I always figured after the 'orgasm festival' things might get weird,kind of like when you have a threesome with a girl you're with and another girl, things get weird and questions start, but in this case, since the three of them experienced that wild night,without Tereza,they formed a bond of sorts. Regina,the 'rubenesque' one, seems to be the motherly, friendly type, and must hate what's going on. I just hope they work things out,they all seem like good people, and can have fun with each other.

2 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

Everything was fine with Regina, Sher and Renata until Tereza riled them up, she then conveniently left so she didn't have to take sides in the argument. I'm convinced she went to the same school of manipulation as Lola.

Well,in my point of view after having many women,i rather poke a hornets nest with a short stick than  even TRY to figure women out,,,lmao:biggrin:

4 women 4 different personality likes and dislikes okay polya knows tereza and also knows regina and sher    reneta they do not know so she going to be a outcast just a guess... I knew they was going to change when tereza lift the apartment

• Like 1