Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

I will only touch on this one time, I believe that Sher and Regina are about two faced as they come, by shitting all over Renata ever since Terrible Tereza has returned, I personally can't wait for that shit disturber to get the hell out of the Barcelona 1 apartment. Talk about bringing such a good thing down and killing the popularity, fun, and excitement, that was brought to the apartment when she was gone.

Ravishing Renata you rock girl ::)

#pack your bags#mean woman#waving good bye#:angry::huh::sad:

• Like 3

Just now, Thestarider said:

I will only touch on this one time, I believe that Sher and Regina are about two faced as they come, by shitting all over Renata ever since Terrible Tereza has returned, I personally can't wait for that shit disturber to get the hell out of the Barcelona 1 apartment. Talk about bringing such a good thing down and killing the popularity, fun, and excitement that was brought to the apartment when she was gone.

#pack your bags#Nasty woman#waving good bye#:angry::huh::sad:

I'm with you all the way on this one Thes...When Tereza goes, and I hope hurries up, they'll be 2 faced again and try and be friendly with Renata...IMO...:angry:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I will only touch on this one time, I believe that Sher and Regina are about two faced as they come, by shitting all over Renata ever since Terrible Tereza has returned, I personally can't wait for that shit disturber to get the hell out of the Barcelona 1 apartment. Talk about bringing such a good thing down and killing the popularity, fun, and excitement, that was brought to the apartment when she was gone.

We all know they are two faced ******* the thing is after Tereza leaves Renata still has to live with them. So does she tell them both to fuck off when they come crawling back or does she welcome them back because they were manipulated Tereza.

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm with you all the way on this one Thes...When Tereza goes, and I hope hurries up, they'll be 2 faced again and try and be friendly with Renata...IMO...:angry:

There is no doubt Tereza caused all the shit. I do not think Regina&Sher did the right thing, far from it, but Regina was closer to Tereza long before Renata was in the picture, so when Tereza cause a conflict, where they were forced to take sides, Regina&Sher were put in a very difficult situation. I say they made a terribly wrong choice, but for them standing in it, it was likely not a easy situation. The relations with Renata might be impossible to restore, even when Tereza leaves, after their betrayal of Renata, but I mostly blame Tereza for it all.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cacjc said:

We all know they are two faced ******* the thing is after Tereza leaves Renata still has to live with them. So does she tell them both to fuck off when they come crawling back or does she welcome them back because they were manipulated Tereza.

It doesn't matter because Regina and Sher are leaving as well and the 3 are being replaced by 3 of Renata's friends...Renata and her BEST friend are gonna share the big bed...:biggrin:

• Like 1

It's up to Sher and Regina to make peace with Renata, whether they wait until Tereza leaves or not. Renata has defended herself and said all she needs to say. If they are to continue to be a sociable group Sher and Regina need to make peace with her. The ball is in their court. I think Renata will accept their apologies, but only if they're genuine and she doesn't have to force it out of them. 

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

There is no doubt Tereza caused all the shit. I do not think Regina&Sher did the right thing, far from it, but Regina was closer to Tereza long before Renata was in the picture, so when Tereza cause a conflict, where they were forced to take sides, Regina&Sher were put in a very difficult situation. I say they made a terribly wrong choice, but for them standing in it, it was likely not a easy situation. The relations with Renata might be impossible to restore, even when Tereza leaves, after their betrayal of Renata, but I mostly blame Tereza for it all.

I always thought Sher was more friendly with Renata than Regina was, who you rightly say, befriended Tereza almost instantly...even though she let Renata do what she wanted with her during that famous night...I cannot see how this apt will work when Tereza goes...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

It's up to Sher and Regina to make peace with Renata, whether they wait until Tereza leaves or not. Renata has defended herself and said all she needs to say. If they are to continue to be a sociable group Sher and Regina need to make peace with her. The ball is in their court. I think Renata will accept their apologies, but only if they're genuine and she doesn't have to force it out of them. 

I don't know when Tereza will eventually leave but if I was Renata, if the other girls don't make up before Tereza has left then they've missed their great opportunity to be genuine, and I'd tell them to go screw themselves. Sher and Regina will earn a lot of respect from me if they sort it all out BEFORE Tereza leaves...

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It doesn't matter because Regina and Sher are leaving as well and the 3 are being replaced by 3 of Renata's friends...Renata and her BEST friend are gonna share the big bed...:biggrin:

How do you know this Naga?

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

My time is up on RLC in October but if 3 of Renata's friends are coming that could make me sign up again.