Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

8 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Understanding RLC is like understanding women, and no man has been able to break that code yet,,:angry:

It took them 5mins to remove Tereza's name, yet Katya has been back at the 3K house almost a week and she has yet to be added. Unless she is only classified as Guest, but even then she's spent more time in 3K than Tereza has in B2.

7 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

It took them 5mins to remove Tereza's name, yet Katya has been back at the 3K house almost a week and she has yet to be added. Unless she is only classified as Guest, but even then she's spent more time in 3K than Tereza has in B2.

So i guess being a paying member of RLC they do not keep you informed by any means? That is some customer relations they have, glad i never paid for this crap,i will remain a 'freeloader':biggrin::cool: 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

Or doe eyes for example.... or tabu... many guests has spent more time in apartments than actual listed tenants.

I don't even know if it is an overstatement/joke when I say this: Tereza spending a whole night in b1, she has soon been in b1 more after her name was taken off, than before!

New angle in Nelly's bathroom, it wasn't very bad to begin with, B1 would've needed a new angle more. B2 too, but it could be difficult without covering the toilet... B1 has a toilet downstairs.

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

New angle in Nelly's bathroom, it wasn't very bad to begin with, B1 would've needed a new angle more. B2 too, but it could be difficult without covering the toilet... B1 has a toilet downstairs.

There's likely a Toilet upstairs as well in the Shower Room. It just can't be seen.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There's likely a Toilet upstairs as well in the Shower Room. It just can't be seen.

There is, when the doors are open you can see it on cam 9. There are several toilets on cam in RLC,  but only where there is another toilet in a separate room. So my point was, it might be difficult to set up a new angle in B2 bathroom, but there is no problem in B1, because they have the toilet downstairs.

• Like 1