Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Still obsessed with the girls using drugs?

No, I just observe that they can have have good parties outside nearly every night, so they have to sleep all untill going out again, then at best they'll preform a stupid body painting or something once in a while.

I'm not obsessed trying to prove they do drugs, I do not say drugs and sex every time a girl leaves the house, as some here seems to do, but I believe they do drgs, and I have mentioned it a few times, is that an obsession? And why do you care, you have accused me of obsession before too, so this discussion is just a repitition.

I watch all apartments, not obsessed in any, but I will sometimes drop in here to express my opinion, as I think is the very purpose of a forum.

57 minutes ago, ed2 said:

No, I just observe that they can have have good parties outside nearly every night, so they have to sleep all untill going out again, then at best they'll preform a stupid body painting or something once in a while.

I'm not obsessed trying to prove they do drugs, I do not say drugs and sex every time a girl leaves the house, as some here seems to do, but I believe they do drgs, and I have mentioned it a few times, is that an obsession? And why do you care, you have accused me of obsession before too, so this discussion is just a repitition.

I watch all apartments, not obsessed in any, but I will sometimes drop in here to express my opinion, as I think is the very purpose of a forum.

sarcastic-applause-smiley-emoticon.gif