Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

I do not know why but I have the distinct feeling, and it won't leave me, that Tereza may be bi-sexual. There have been a number of moments when this has occurred to me since her arrival. I only know a couple of bi-sexual girls and they both behave somewhat similarly to her. A man may have his dreams; and I suspect if it is going to happen it will be Tereza and Sher. Just a thought! A happy thought! ::)

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

I do not know why but I have the distinct feeling, and it won't leave me, that Tereza may be bi-sexual. There have been a number of moments when this has occurred to me since her arrival. I only know a couple of bi-sexual girls and they both behave somewhat similarly to her. A man may have his dreams; and I suspect if it is going to happen it will be Tereza and Sher. Just a thought! A happy thought! ::)

I hope your right i like that thought

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, odpegleg said:

Good morning everyone

what happen to the shower head in B1???

I have not seen what has happened here, but I know that if a girl takes the showerhead off, she can insert the pipe into her pussy and the water pressure gives her nice sensations.

37 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Highly unlikely and it would happen outside of this apartment anyway.