Anabel & Efim General Chat Comments Sept 2017

28 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Wow. Not a word tonight about the guest couple I’m watching fucking in the guest room on replay?

She's got an awesome body.  Went on for a long time, although I think he puttered out and never actually came (could be wrong about that, it was hard to tell).  You can tell she is shy, but she lost her inhibitions quick.

On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:37 PM, happyone said:

Rather than start a new Merry Christmas forum, I thought that in the spirit of the holidays,

I would just wish everyone (yes everyone) here  a

big-merry-christmas-smiley-emoticon.gif

For Russians is Novi God (new year) and they wishes S'Novim Godem 

And thy deny any connection to religious costumes  

5 hours ago, Donzi said:

A&E bringing in the New Year rolling on XTC the entire night. Interesting to watch though.

Damn!  It's been wild.  They started about 9:30AM (local time) naked as jaybirds.  For 2 hrs it was light foreplay on the couch (then it was time for me to sign off).  Just tuned in 7 hours later and they're finally shagging - not sure if its their first time or fifth time today.  One helluva day for both of them.

On a side note, during foreplay they were heavily involved in conversation. It could have been about politics for all I know. But it was odd seeing them so engaged in conversation while he's manually getting her going.  As I've never taken Ecstasy, I've heard this behavior is normal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Damn!  It's been wild.  They started about 9:30AM (local time) naked as jaybirds.  For 2 hrs it was light foreplay on the couch (then it was time for me to sign off).  Just tuned in 7 hours later and they're finally shagging - not sure if its their first time or fifth time today.  One helluva day for both of them.

On a side note, during foreplay they were heavily involved in conversation. It could have been about politics for all I know. But it was odd seeing them so engaged in conversation while he's manually getting her going.  As I've never taken Ecstasy, I've heard this behavior is normal.

Coming from Raving in the 90's they showed all the classic signs of XTC use. During their conversation they were probably telling each other how much they love one another, which is not a bad thing... Its hard to achive an erection while you're rolling hard but after you come down you're good to go.