Violet & Jeff Part #1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Kiss to the belly. Uh oh! Haha! I'm just kidding!:biggrin:

snapshot33.jpg

I have a dear friend that Violet has torn my heart with the beauty of her body and the beauty of her hair and the beauty of her wet pussy. :huh:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

Violet is beautiful, i wish she would stop smoking cigarettes 

You and me both! It's a terrible hablit. I managed to quit. Here's how you do it. You pick a moment in time that can never be replaced. For me it was a Misfits concert. Anyways, what you do it you pick that moment and you smoke your last cirgarette. Then, afterwards, you never, ever, smoke another cigarette ever again no matter what. And I mean, no matter what. After a few months or so, you'll start to realize just how bad it smells and you will avoid it like the plague. I can't stand the smell now.

Good luck Jeff and Violet! You can do it. If not today, someday please. :heart:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mahdysailm said:

I have a dear friend that Violet has torn my heart with the beauty of her body and the beauty of her hair and the beauty of her wet pussy. :huh:

What's not to love about a wet pussy?  Nothing, that's what I say!  Violet has a fleshy one too.  That's why Jeff is always down there.  So sexy!

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

What does not like about wet pussy? Nothing, that's what I say! Violet has a very fleshy one. That's why Jeff is always there. so interesting!

You are right Jeff is the sole beneficiary of Violet:sad:

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You and me both! It's a terrible hablit. I managed to quit. Here's how you do it. You pick a moment in time that can never be replaced. For me it was a Misfits concert. Anyways, what you do it you pick that moment and you smoke your last cirgarette. Then, afterwards, you never, ever, smoke another cigarette ever again no matter what. And I mean, no matter what. After a few months or so, you'll start to realize just how bad it smells and you will avoid it like the plague. I can't stand the smell now.

Good luck Jeff and Violet! You can do it. If not today, someday please. :heart:

If i smell cigarettes smoke i get a headache, the people that smoke at my job stink i can smell them from 5 feet away

• Like 1

@Jeka&co Ok, Jeka, Jeff and Violet are simply the best! But, you have to do something about cam 3 and cam 4 in the living room. These are producing 720p quality views. I don't even bother watching them most of the time because they cast a haze across the screen and everything looks washed out and yellowish. Is there any way possible that you can replace these 2 cams with better ones? Also, they really need another cam facing the red couch. It should be right there where the end table is in between the brown and red couches.

Lastly, I would suggest that you lower the headboard cam in the bedroom and make it so that it only covers the entire bed. There is no need to capture the floor to the right side of the bed. It's dizzying to look at that anyways. Just focus that cam directly towards the bed.

Thx! I give credit where credit due. Jeka, you did a great job with Jeff and Violet. Oh,  and while you're at it, they deserve a huge bonus this month for being THE best couple on VH!! Make it happen Jeka. :heart:

• Like 3