Violet & Jeff Part #1

38 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Jeka&co Ok, Jeka, Jeff and Violet are simply the best! But, you have to do something about cam 3 and cam 4 in the living room. These are producing 720p quality views. I don't even bother watching them most of the time because they cast a haze across the screen and everything looks washed out and yellowish. Is there any way possible that you can replace these 2 cams with better ones? Also, they really need another cam facing the red couch. It should be right there where the end table is in between the brown and red couches.

Lastly, I would suggest that you lower the headboard cam in the bedroom and make it so that it only covers the entire bed. There is no need to capture the floor to the right side of the bed. It's dizzying to look at that anyways. Just focus that cam directly towards the bed.

Thx! I give credit where credit due. Jeka, you did a great job with Jeff and Violet. Oh,  and while you're at it, they deserve a huge bonus this month for being THE best couple on VH!! Make it happen Jeka. :heart:

Jeka, see what I mean? Yellow and washed out.

snapshot41.jpg

• Like 1