Violet & Jeff Part #1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh yes! I've told that to many people here. The absolute best way to watch VH is to watch on an iPad Pro 12.9. That's what I have! But, it's not ideal for snapping pictures.

Very true, a tablet is fine for just viewing but to easily do anything else you have to use a pc.

Obviously an Apple fan eh Amy?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Very true, a tablet is fine for just viewing but to easily do anything else you have to use a pc.

Obviously an Apple fan eh Amy?

Yes, but I use an Samsung phone. Has a better screen and no FaceTime. When you someone like me, having the ability of people to video call you at any time is not good. I know that I could turn it off, but it's too risky for me.

Wonder how you guys deal with video calls when you're doing something you don't want other people to know about?

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Wonder how you guys deal with video calls when you're doing something you don't want other people to know about?

I have a Samsung phone a J5 which is fine for what I use it for in fact it works dam well for the low cost. Don't do video calls quite enough to manage emails and messages etc lol. Only on here and VH in short spasms as there is a life outside apart from glaring at a screen all bloody day.😂

• StnCld316 changed the title to Violet & Jeff Part #1
  • StnCld316 locked this topic