Violet & Jeff Part #1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Violet got upset again and was crying in the little room off the living room. VH just took the apt offline and off VH's site. :cry:

Really weird coming out of the list :\ not normal at all... specially they saying it was technical issues 

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Violet got upset again and was crying in the little room off the living room. VH just took the apt offline and off VH's site. :cry:

We can only hope it is nothing major, we don't want to lose the best couple on the site. :sad:

• Like 1

We are fully aware of what happened tonight. We are very sorry that you had to see the episode. 

As such actions break our rules, we had to shut the apartment down for some time until we investigate this case and carry out conclusions, which will be shared with our viewers too. 

Stay updated.

• Like 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Amy, doesn't seem like anyone saw it

I was watching them, and she was in the little hallway with no cams and she was sobbing and they were talking. Then, my internet service seem to fade and VH gave me an error message. Then I was able to get back on and the apt was offline and gone. I can only suspect that either Jeff or Violet lost it and committed some violence. I wish I knew for sure.