Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Tonight Drew broke them both and I to noticed the way Bre cozied right up to this guy.  She fell asleep in his arms and not her man's. 

That's not what happened. Bree was sleep first alone in the bed. Drew and the other guy slept next to her. Bree got up to go sleep in the living room. The other guy went and followed her. 

• Like 1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's not what happened. Bree was sleep first alone in the bed. Drew and the other guy slept next to her. Bree got up to go sleep in the living room. The other guy went and followed her. 

I know, I saw.  But when Bree fell asleep in the bed she fell asleep in the guest arms.  She was sleeping with her head on the guest shoulder and he had his arm around her.  Drew was facing away from her.  So yes, that is what happened..

7 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I know, I saw.  But when Bree fell asleep in the bed she fell asleep in the guest arms.  She was sleeping with her head on the guest shoulder and he had his arm around her.  Drew was facing away from her.  So yes, that is what happened..

Nop, they fell asleep 'individually'... only when drew left for a few minutes when he come back she was with her head on dylan shoulder
Edit: She fell asleep alone because they went to LR when Bree said no to more party.. then they came and she was in the middle.. and then the rest the images speaks

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Bold: Who said that??? 

Btw, if i didn't 'care' about her i didn't had said later

I don't see anyone here backing me up so I'm guessing no one here cares about what happened. I'm used to it by now. I see this whole event from a completely different perspective then you guys do. 

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Nop, they fell asleep 'individually'... only when drew left for a few minutes when he come back she was with her head on dylan shoulder
Edit: She fell asleep alone because they went to LR when Bree said no to more party.. then they came and she was in the middle.. and then the rest the images speaks

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

Look.  I'm not going to get into a pissing match here.  I'm looking at the frames here and I went back to the timeline.  To me she was not completely asleep.  The minute Drew got up and left she moved over and fell asleep in the guy's arms as evidenced by the last frames.  Now I suppose you can go find the exact fucking second she fell asleep with that wonderful Star Wars computer of yours and tell me what her pulse rate was but by looking at the timeline and your pics I'm going to hold with my assertion.  The point I was trying to make and which you are loosing site of in your seemingly newfound zeal to prove me wrong; is that she is surely enamored with this guy and that Drew broke my first two rules which lead to what may be a jealous situation.  But I know proving me wrong is more important so have at it...

12 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Look.  I'm not going to get into a pissing match here.  I'm looking at the frames here and I went back to the timeline.  To me she was not completely asleep.  The minute Drew got up and left she moved over and fell asleep in the guy's arms as evidenced by the last frames.  Now I suppose you can go find the exact fucking second she fell asleep with that wonderful Star Wars computer of yours and tell me what her pulse rate was but by looking at the timeline and your pics I'm going to hold with my assertion.  The point I was trying to make and which you are loosing site of in your seemingly newfound zeal to prove me wrong; is that she is surely enamored with this guy and that Drew broke my first two rules which lead to what may be a jealous situation.  But I know proving me wrong is more important so have at it...

With that kind of answer... no more words to you on this... congratulations you have won the pissing contest!!! 

And just go read what i wrote about what bree thinks about dylan... 

have fun

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mic351 said:

You must not have gotten the message. You didn't know, that's what we do around here now. Be careful! 

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't see anyone here backing me up so I'm guessing no one here cares about what happened. I'm used to it by now. I see this whole event from a completely different perspective then you guys do. 

No one said that she didn't got hurt... but for her reaction was a moment thing.. i don't believe that she could continue, having fun, enjoying, sucking, being fingered, fucking two guys, many positions... being full of pain... 

But if that really happen, she is a great actress