Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I rather wager against Las Vegas or the devil himself before betting against Amy:rolleyes:

Haha! A fools bet! Nyusha is getting the rod.  Alex has been with Bree so he is not above fraternizing with the staff. Lol I just hope that when he does it, Anna invites Misty's 9 round guy over the night. Asking too much?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Haha! A fools bet! Nyusha is getting the rod.  Alex has been with Bree so he is not above fraternizing with the staff. Lol I just hope that when he does it, Anna invites Misty's 9 round guy over the night. Asking too much?

9 round guy? Great name Amy. Hilarious. Love it :biggrin:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't know... Because he has knowed Bree and Drew before she/he becoming staff, and they live with them...

Even Henri and Mira at the time (they wasn't staff) there wasn't sex with Mira...

MIsty that started to go in July to old Alex&Anna house many times for sex (but i guess at the time the house for her is decided) didn't had nothing with Alex (If i'm not wrong, only remember dean and a blonde guy). At new house i think it was only with Drew and perhaps Dean (maybe some kisses or oral)

Neither Lisa or Chloe 

Neither (yet) Anastacia and Nyusha

55 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I don't know... Because he has knowed Bree and Drew before she/he becoming staff, and they live with them...

Even Henri and Mira at the time (they wasn't staff) there wasn't sex with Mira...

MIsty that started to go in July to old Alex&Anna house many times for sex (but i guess at the time the house for her is decided) didn't had nothing with Alex (If i'm not wrong, only remember dean and a blonde guy). At new house i think it was only with Drew and perhaps Dean (maybe some kisses or oral)

Neither Lisa or Chloe 

Neither (yet) Anastacia and Nyusha

Good observation, but Alex has had sex with Bree after she became an actual tenant. So, he has done the deed with an employee. 

19 hours ago, Sparkles said:

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Good observation, but Alex has had sex with Bree after she became an actual tenant. So, he has done the deed with an employee. 

Since they had it before and more then once... and they also live together at same house (Because couple Anna and Alex are also tenants of VH) i don't see that can be compared with the same 'position' from the other girls (Mira, Misty, Lisa, Chloe, Anastasia, Nyusha)...

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

Good caps Sparkles, keep up the good work for us preverts.