Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

It isn't anyone's "fault." Sometimes things just don't work out.

Yeah but my wife has told me on occasions like this she always felt frustrated and guilty.  Like it was her fault.  Sorry, I was offering a bit of consolation and I did not know the posting police were in.

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Yeah but my wife has told me on occasions like this she always felt frustrated and guilty.  Like it was her fault.  Sorry, I was offering a bit of consolation and I did not know the posting police were in.

Calm the fuck down. I wasn't policing anybody. I was just making a statement.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Calm the fuck down. I wasn't policing anybody. I was just making a statement.

You calm the fuck down.  I made a statement of consolation and you had to come in with your psychology degree and let me know it was no ones fault.  He drank too much.  He was probably a bit intimidated by the cams and he got rough with her to try and get it up.  It wasn't her fault.  I made the statement you don't like it you can f**k off.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And I made my statement. If you don't like YOU can fuck right off too.

I was never in a situation as to where both people had to fuck off.  Wonder what happens when everybody in the conversation fucks off.  Does one quit fucking off and begin to  "fuck on"?   Maybe one fucks off and the other leaves before fucking off.  I don't know.  Points to ponder wouldn't you say?:biggrin: