Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 12:39 PM, nagachilli2 said:

Good afternoon guys...Thank you Renata for a great show!. You don't realise how ridiculous you sound bud with this comment, baring in mind you didn't even see her bate a couple of days ago...You know how much I love Sofie, and I don't want to compare them but Renata's 2 bates in her bed, in great light, surpass anything Sofie did...Her recent one was 1 of the most pleasurable bates I've witnessed in the Barca apt...It doesn't matter whether she's bated only 3, 33 or 333 times...It's quality not quantity that's the most important thing for me...and Renata delivers that in bucket loads...:heart:

As for 'hiding'...her end position with legs wide open on either side of the bath, and up around her chin looked a damn site sexier and more pleasurable for her than trying to get comfortable standing up...Well done lovely lady...:heart:

I would suggests gathering all the facts together 1st bud before making comments like that otherwise you will just look fucking stupid...:wink:

as I said its all about finding away to hide  and  she is as worthless as lola and the rest of the b girls that are there  sorry but she is just there  for a place to stay for free and she only shows a very little part of her  life  and all of the girls that are there now are all the same  all about the more ways  to start to do something  but if it starts to showing all the real they go into the hiding  and if she don't do something  every 30 days  just to make it look like she is not just there  for free 

16 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

as I said its all about finding away to hide  and  she is as worthless as lola and the rest of the b girls that are there  sorry but she is just there  for a place to stay for free and she only shows a very little part of her  life  and all of the girls that are there now are all the same  all about the more ways  to start to do something  but if it starts to showing all the real they go into the hiding  and if she don't do something  every 30 days  just to make it look like she is not just there  for free 

You need to stop smoking whatever it is that you are smoking... or get a new prescription or something, because I have no idea what you are watching, because what you just description in no way matches anything that Renata has been doing... 

Seriously, you're starting to sound like a troll... reading through what you just wrote, I honestly worry for your mental health... seriously...

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

You need to stop smoking whatever it is that you are smoking... or get a new prescription or something, because I have no idea what you are watching, because what you just description in no way matches anything that Renata has been doing... 

Seriously, you're starting to sound like a troll... reading through what you just wrote, I honestly worry for your mental health... seriously...

sorry I don't see renata as you see her but I just tell it as it  is she does one or two things in open in  the time she is there  and I see how it does make it look like she is the best  in Barcelona apts seeing she is only there for two to four hours awake and the rest she is out living her real life so she knows she needs  to make it look like she wants to be there  but she only there for a place to stay for free   and none of the girls in the Barcelona apts would ever make a pimple on sofie ass  and if you don't know what I'm say[ng by that  its is all the girls there are worthless 

• Like 1

• "in vino veritas" : Tereza, Sher & Regina sind asoziale Weiber !
  • Renata hat sich vorbildlich verhalten, als es Regina schlecht ging.
  • So bald die drei Xanthippen zusammen waren wurde Renata gemobbt.
  • Sher & Regina sollten schnellst möglich das Projekt verlassen.

"in vino veritas": Tereza, Sher & Regina are asocial women!
Renata has behaved exemplary when Regina went badly.
As soon as the three Xanthippes were together, Renata was bullied.
Sher & Regina should leave the project as soon as possible.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Stormshaedow said:

I give up on him Storm...:huh:

• Like 2