Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

I suppose if I was the manager of Barcelona 1 & 2, I would strive to put together fun and exciting, off the wall, and spontaneous group of 4 or 5 girls who all know each other and get along with each other very well.

B-2

Rosie the ring leader, Belle the bad girl, Jasmin the juiciest of all, Miss X the musical one, and oh so Mischievous Megan. Now that is a group of young and energetic girls to remember. 

B-1

Nora the ring leader and our Queen Bee, Irma the not so Innocent one, Adele and her awesome ass, and the Aphrodite Danaya and her awesome little friend the most Ravishing Rebecca. The Ass and Boobs group of magical proportion. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Renata's undercover in her BR...This girl is so boring, she does absolutely nothing...It's time for her to go...:dodgy:

Don't even joke about that Naga. RLC may get rid of here and bring back Danaya and her kid.:dodgy:

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Don't even joke about that Naga. RLC may get rid of here and bring back Danaya and her kid.:dodgy:

Well they can have the big bed in B2...Danaya breastfeeding her kid has gotta be more exciting than watch Leona and Nita right now...actually I wouldn't mind watching that...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1