Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Opinions Vary Ed2, as Anna was and has been part of RLC on three occasions now, the first two stays were Epic. Belle has a huge undying fan club, and has ranked in the top in every poll conducted. Stella too has a huge undying fan club, and been part of some of the most memorable nights in B-1 and B-2... Lola is and will forever be the Mother Hen and the one who brought us B-2, Polya has her own loyal fan base. So no matter how or what anyone says, it is purely just in the eyes of the beholder.

I understand that, but me for example, only having seen Stella or Polya from this spring, it is harder to see them as that exiting.

Things change. I saw Belle as fun last autumn, but not this spring.

Also much is a subjective matter of taste

13 hours ago, Frankster said:

Anybody else noticed that RLC uses alot of CPU power?

It hasn't done that before. For me it used around 20%, have a 4 core/8 thread CPU. And it doesn't matter if it's Chrome or Internet Explorer I use, same amount of CPU usage.

Can they have installed the same shit as PirateBay tried out, that they use our machines to mine crypto currancy at the same time?

For me it has been unusual choppy the last 2-3 weeks. If use Chrome as normal, and have the window with 4 cameras, all 4 is choppy. If I use IE, only the bottom left is choppy, nomatter which camera I use in it.

I use chrome (chrome uses alot of cpu on its own)or opera and it has been like this for me for as long as i remember,years,,and my internet and laptop are fast on any other site but this one,lags very bad when things in any apt. get hot. I guess it depends on the traffic looking at one apt. at the same time.