Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

I just came back and B2 is in U / M I read that Irina was still with her BF on the phone for a long time and I find that Naga to reason: to put the apartment in U / M is a good way to silence her. ...:biggrin:..... The real reason for the U / M is the arrival of Victoria..... Welcome Victoria !!!!, Of memory the last girl arrived at night was a certain KAROL .:heart:..:angel:... I hope Victoria can make her stay enjoyable for her and for us as my Karol ..:heart:... Victoria I wish you a pleasant vacation in Barcelona and especially B2 with the hope that you are single for the good of everyone on CC .

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Welcome Victoria...I hope you enjoy your stay...:biggrin:

She most likely will be very relaxed by the time she leaves if she follows the lead of the other occupants of this nursing home..

13 minutes ago, martyen said:

I just came back and B2 is in U / M I read that Irina was still with her BF on the phone for a long time and I find that Naga to reason: to put the apartment in U / M is a good way to silence her. ...:biggrin:..... The real reason for the U / M is the arrival of Victoria..... Welcome Victoria !!!!, Of memory the last girl arrived at night was a certain KAROL .:heart:..:angel:... I hope Victoria can make her stay enjoyable for her and for us as my Karol ..:heart:... Victoria I wish you a pleasant vacation in Barcelona and especially B2 with the hope that you are single for the good of everyone on CC .

Sofie also arrived at night.