Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

Looks like Irina has left the building. There's no doubt she's a beautiful girl...her biggest fan being herself!...:dodgy:.. It would've been interesting to see how different her behaviour might have been if her possessive BF hadn't put the block on her...Let's face it, she showed us more nudity when she was just a guest...:confused:

If we don't see her again I wish her a healthy and happy life and I'm sure she'll achieve everything she sets out to do, with her obvious attributes...:biggrin:
Good luck to her...:heart:

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

Her* I know it's nitpicking and English obviously isn't your first language. Her is female, Him is Male.

Cala, that could be the translator doing that. I have noticed that before when using google translator.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Maybe an angel will show up ::)

My thoughts and hopes too Nold...If she does, I'm not even expecting her to give us any more than she did last time, or necessarily breath life into Leona or Nita...that would be tyoo much like hard work. Angel's a friendly girl so she may bond with Victoria, who on 1st impressions, appears to be a nice girl...But all I know is that I love that girl to bits...sexy, classy and beautiful...:heart:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

My thoughts and hopes too Nold...If she does, I'm not even expecting her to give us any more than she did last time, or necessarily breath life into Leona or Nita...that would be tyoo much like hard work. Angel's a friendly girl so she may bond with Victoria, who on 1st impressions, appears to be a nice girl...But all I know is that I love that girl to bits...sexy, classy and beautiful...:heart:

Naga I think the 2 in the big bed is a lost cause. I think RLC brought them in just as something to look at and take up space until they find something better.