Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

B1 is like night and day from a couple weeks ago where Tereza the Terrible was pulling the strings like Regina and Sher's puppet master. Since Tereza actually went back home and stopped coming around B1, the tension in the house is pretty much non-existent. It's good to see and the way it should be.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

B1 is like night and day from a couple weeks ago where Tereza the Terrible was pulling the strings like Regina and Sher's puppet master. Since Tereza actually went back home and stopped coming around B1, the tension in the house is pretty much non-existent. It's good to see and the way it should be.

Very true,and what i noticed is when tereza was around trying to have fun,it looked as though she was straining and trying to have fun,she just seems like she is too straight,no good for this place.

Just now, Peanut_Brotha said:

Yes, It's a nice atmosphere and, although low key, and whatever the reasons, it was also nice to see B2 there tonight...For me, these nights are more enjoyable than many of the staged nights..just some lovely ladies having a few drinks and a chat and maybe forming relationships and making friends...even if I haven't a clue what the fuck they're talking about...:biggrin:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, It's a nice atmosphere and, although low key, and whatever the reasons, it was also nice to see B2 there tonight...For me, these nights are more enjoyable than many of the staged nights..just some lovely ladies having a few drinks and a chat and maybe forming relationships and making friends...even if I haven't a clue what the fuck they're talking about...:biggrin:

It was very nice, atleast untill L&N left