Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

27 minutes ago, ed2 said:

She is not shy at all, but I think you could fairly say, that B2 is just a cheap place to stay for her, while working in Barcelona. She thinks she can do alittle show/exercise to justify being gone all day.

what is the difference with Polya, Tereza, Gina, Helen, Renata and even Sher and Regina ?

35 minutes ago, ed2 said:

She is not shy at all, but I think you could fairly say, that B2 is just a cheap place to stay for her, while working in Barcelona. She thinks she can do alittle show/exercise to justify being gone all day.

" Girls on vacation "

Pour moi la seule à avoir vraiment compris le concept de RLC c'est Nicole, elle était souvent présente, pas timide et elle vivait sa vie dans l'appartement et donc si elle avait un mec, elle le ramenait

J'espère qu'elle va revenir prochainement

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, news49 said:

Pour moi la seule à avoir vraiment compris le concept de RLC c'est Nicole, elle était souvent présente, pas timide et elle vivait sa vie dans l'appartement et donc si elle avait un mec, elle le ramenait

J'espère qu'elle va revenir prochainement

You know what you're talking about news...:biggrin:

That's my girl...:heart:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

" Girls on vacation "

sorry  to disagree with you KZ but the label "on vacation" does not mean

takemymoney.jpg

I  don't complain of the timeline of current Barca cast, but previously  Polya then Tereza going to night clubs 5 days a week during 5  months was a joke. The record is 8 nights in a row  outside.