Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

il y a 14 minutes, Ash1 a dit :

Sofie est également arrivé la nuit.

I had a doubt for Sofie, I thought that Sofie had arrived in the evening with Nicole to welcome her, but my memory sometimes takes a vacation

16 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Does RLC skip and laag for anyone else besides me?  It seems like in the evening hours the lagging and skipping is simply terrible.  Anybody else have this problem?

yep and I emailed RLC as I suggest everyone else does that has a problem

Thumbs are not in sync with the cams.  Freezing in some apartments, If you are premium, cannot use 4 cams, cause out of sync in time, freezing, and lagging.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Thumbs are not in sync with the cams.  Freezing in some apartments, If you are premium, cannot use 4 cams, cause out of sync in time, freezing, and lagging.

this is my email

Adeline and Marcus cams are freezing

In addition most of your thumb are not in sync with the cams
It is causing freezing, jerky cams.
When 4 cams are up for viewing they freeze, are jerky.and are not in sync with
each other, even in the same apartment

This needs to be fixed once and for all if you intend to keep your customers

Thank you
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

It has been bad lately, alot of lagging, but also something very strange, the cameras were out of sync, there were over 10 minutes differance between some cameras.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It has been bad lately, alot of lagging, but also something very strange, the cameras were out of sync, there were over 10 minutes differance between some cameras.

That's been happening to me sporadically for at least a week. It seems to happen in the evening RLC time, but it's pretty random. Email RLC when it happens to you, the more people complain the more likely it is that they'll fix it.

It also seems to be somewhat location specific. The cams will be fine for some people when they're de-synced for me. Might depend on which RLC server you're connected to I guess.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, martyen said:

I had a doubt for Sofie, I thought that Sofie had arrived in the evening with Nicole to welcome her, but my memory sometimes takes a vacation

I've checked the archives to be sure. The UM in which Sofie arrived started just after midnight and ended 01.30. Nicole was still up and welcomed her, they talked for a while before they went to bed.

To me it kinda looked like Irina was educating Victoria how to hide in the bathroom, that is not good! If it is as it seemed, I say fuck Irina! What is the point of being on RLC then?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

To me it kinda looked like Irina was educating Victoria how to hide in the bathroom, that is not good! If it is as it seemed, I say fuck Irina! What is the point of being on RLC then?

Irina says

I'll get dressed and show you the roof :dodgy:

il y a 2 minutes, Ash1 a dit :

J'ai vérifié les archives pour être sûr. L'UM dans lequel Sofie est arrivé a commencé juste après minuit et a pris fin 01,30. Nicole était encore et elle a accueilli, ils ont parlé pendant un certain temps avant d'aller se coucher.

Thanks Ash for this confirmation. in both cases Karol and Sofie are my favorite girls with Angelina and Nicole. I hope Victoria follows the same path

• Like 1