• New couple Adeline and Markus joined the projectOCT 06
  • Victoria joined the projectOCT 09
  • Nita, a friend of Leona, joined the projectOCT 04
  • Leona joined the projectOCT 02
  • Irina left the projectOCT 09
  • Zlata left the projectOCT 06=an>
  • Lola left the projectOCT 02
TECHNICAL UPDATES
  • Three additional cameras have been installed in the apartment of Adeline and Markus.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

No, I think think they have techniqual problems, cameras out of sync, and lagging very bad lately

They also need to open up the area captured by the living room cameras, so that the girls can't hide the best parts of  play time !

21 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Really pleased you're well Harley and getting your life together again..You must have a lot of posts to catch up on before wading in...:dodgy:
Just take your time, there's no hurry...:biggrin:

I appreciate that Naga and at first I was going to attempt to read them all but I have decided to just jump back in LOL.  There were far too many posts for me to catch up on and as they say......the past is just that, the past!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I appreciate that Naga and at first I was going to attempt to read them all but I have decided to just jump back in LOL.  There were far too many posts for me to catch up on and as they say......the past is just that, the past!!

but if you don't read all of them and educate yourself you might post something inacurate ::)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, martyen said:

MV5BYTM5N2QwNjYtZjUxNC00NjZkLWJjNWQtYjRi..images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWCKzPRRlcBJ6ISvhJgtx...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvHXkg5JRWVOG59mTTvveimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLSskDD6mOUvMRK2CrN-s..images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQlbmf34JEFqX1QCA2OKy..images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtOG1qYKONAysEZ-qeM2E..images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2mK-ReZX-phe9xBRDOWF.. just to talk about cinema with movies that deals with voyeurism. my favorite movie is body double...:heart: . Hello everyone

It wasn't that I ment with bringing Hider in the House, it's not about voyeurisem like the others are, even though the cover looks like it. He's living in the house without them knowing, and was ment as a referanse to he who said Irina moved to the roof, and Lola and the others keep popping up.

19 hours ago, mikeusa said:

now I'm starting to believe that this was a setup 

LOL....they are all setups!  Have you ever seen anything genuine from the Barca apartments?  For once wouldn't you like to see them do something spontaneous without setting it all up first?  That is something that I always looked forward to seeing but it never happened.  What I mean by that is something that just happened and the moves weren't planned by smoke breaks and talks in the bathrooms without sound, that sort of thing.  At any rate, at least they are doing something to entertain the viewers other than being gone all the time!!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

For the freeloaders like myself who watch this show start in B1 downstairs and move to a 'pay-per-view' event,,this is how i feel getting suckered in every time,,,  

They definitely know how to suck....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................you in!!!

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Phew!!!...:dodgy:

• Like 1