Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

I've been playing catch up all day what with all the excitement of the past 24 hours and applaud Regina and Renata for their stunning performance last night.

Regina and Renata you are made for each other and the pussy eating in the bath is the best I've ever seen on RLC and in proper lighting not the dreaded night vision. 

Thank you lovely ladies for a wonderful night to remember :angel: :heart:

Just a question based off of an email I just read about this current UM that is going on in B1.  Is it possible that the Ilona group are at B1 being entertained by the B1 group?  My friend tells me that the Ilona group left their apartment in just about the right time to arrive at the B1 apartment for it to go UM.  I don't watch RLC anymore and would like to hear your thoughts from the people that watch it pretty much all the time.  Just being curious if that is a possibility.

il y a 33 minutes, Frankster a dit :

Ce ne fut pas que je Ment à faire comparaître Hider à la Chambre, il est pas voyeurisem comme les autres sont, même si la couverture ressemble. Il vit dans la maison sans les connaître, et a été comme referanse ment à celui qui a dit Irina déplacé sur le toit, et Lola et les autres continuent à sauter vers le haut.

Hi Frankster, I saw the movie a long time ago and I had forgotten the subtlety of the film and therefore your comparison with Irina. But your message allowed me to plunge back into my video library so for that I say thank you and Hider in the House is an excellent film, although my favorite movie is Body Double (pure voyeurism)

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just a question based off of an email I just read about this current UM that is going on in B1.  Is it possible that the Ilona group are at B1 being entertained by the B1 group?  My friend tells me that the Ilona group left their apartment in just about the right time to arrive at the B1 apartment for it to go UM.  I don't watch RLC anymore and would like to hear your thoughts from the people that watch it pretty much all the time.  Just being curious if that is a possibility.

Ilona's group have been to B1 before...Good atmosphere and a few drinks...That was it really...:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I've been playing catch up all day what with all the excitement of the past 24 hours and applaud Regina and Renata for their stunning performance last night.

Regina and Renata you are made for each other and the pussy eating in the bath is the best I've ever seen on RLC and in proper lighting not the dreaded night vision. 

Thank you lovely ladies for a wonderful night to remember :angel: :heart:

Thanks to a couple of great CC members, I have 9 videos to download and watch.  I've seen the pussy eating in the tub video and it was good, but I can see where those of you that watch RLC would rather of had them do it on the beds.  The bathroom is too constricting with only one view angle!!  I will comment on the other videos when I get a chance to watch them :)

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm referring to the UM that is going on now Naga.

I will chime in--I do not think that the UM at B1 has anything to do with B3 (Ilona and company) because

B1 has been at B3 and there was no UM there.