Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

yes seriously :angry: That is pretty ridiculous. Why the hell would anyone join the project and act like that ? 

Homeward bound ASAP please..... Try again RLC, or the new kid on the block will continue to take market share each and every day that they let this go on.

I am already finding myself spending more time on VHTV than RLC now. Strange isn't after being a loyal member for over 5 years to RLC. VHTV rocks... Keep up the good work guys, soon they will catch the giant in the voyeur world. Most important is the interaction between the site owners and even some of the participants with our loyal fan base of VHTV. RLC is slowly fading away into the past for many in the voyeur world online. They can only blame themselves for all the defection to other sites. :huh: Price vs quality and quantity. Not to mention the arrogance and how they treat their subscribers like crap.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

ANGELIKA JUST BATED,  under the covers, but orgasm 03:24

I checked replay, it was not just jawn !!!!!!!!!! ANGELIKA BATED !!!!!!!!!! No shower yet though, and not changing on camera, but bated. Maybe not all hope is out after all.

I have noticed that Nita has to get up to pee like 2-3 times every night, I never have to get up to pee in the middle of the night, she must have a small bladder, or a bad prostate, LOL

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I have noticed that Nita has to get up to pee like 2-3 times every night, I never have to get up to pee in the middle of the night, she must have a small bladder, or a bad prostate, LOL

A woman doesn't have a Prostate  unless their Transgender.