Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

2 hours ago, daily said:

so funny that I just saw on social networks :biggrin:

many people on this forum have the naivety    to think they have a chance with these girls "likant" their photos or talk to them in private

it becomes more serious as I thought ::)

So these people used their CC usernames?...:dodgy:

18 hours ago, ed2 said:

Strange!!!!!! Renata left in only underwear and stockings, putting only a loose coate over there. As sergio said, kinda looking like a street hooker, or a flasher, or something. But she returned in a normal black dress, and no stockings!

Could it be for her BF? Or outside photoing?

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Strange! Sher, Renata and Regina all on phonecalls simultaneosly

Strange!  What is so Strange- it all seems normal to me and a lot of coindidinks. It is Strange that you think these are Strange :dodgy:

3 minutes ago, happyone said:
18 hours ago, ed2 said:

Strange!!!!!! Renata left in only underwear and stockings, putting only a loose coate over there. As sergio said, kinda looking like a street hooker, or a flasher, or something. But she returned in a normal black dress, and no stockings!

Could it be for her BF? Or outside photoing?

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Strange! Sher, Renata and Regina all on phonecalls simultaneosly

Strange!  What is so Strange- it all seems normal to me and a lot of coindidinks. It is Strange that you think these are Strange :dodgy:

OK, that second point was not strange at all, LOL, idk why I just started with that word.

On 10/22/2017 at 3:20 PM, Sergio said:

we live in different worlds

Well,now we know why he said this statement, and we know why he is dissatisfied with B1 and then  gives negative comments, IF YOU WANT DICK,WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE WATCHING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT THE GIRLS????? 

OW41_f-maxage-0.gif

• Like 1