Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

I knew someone would be happy to see the twins back :cool:

I am. I let my subscription expire about ten days ago because I found very little on the cameras that interested me. Now I'm back again. :cool:

• Like 3

Just now, happyone said:

XIDE is the stock symbol for Exide Industries 

and yes, I have recycled a lot of their dead batteries.:dodgy:

Xide is short for Xide Faroush an NPC name from an old BBS game called Tradewars

7 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I knew someone would be happy to see the twins back :cool:

4 minutes ago, CowArt said:

I am. I let my subscription expire about ten days ago because I found very little on the cameras that interested me. Now I'm back again. :cool:

I will be nice to see the 4 of them again :dodgy:

3 hours ago, happyone said:

It is funny to go back and read all the forecasting on what is going on with RLC girls

just to find out we do not guess very well sometimes :biggrin:

Sometimes???? LMAO. This forum has always been about speculation  and misinformation. What i find funny is the people who complain the loudest yet keep a subscription to RLC no matter what. I can't see how someone can be loyal to a money grabbing site like RLC. You see how they work, they put Renata in an all pay apt. because of her fun 'tendencies'  in B1, sort of like a teaser to lure subscribers. In other apts. you see slugs lay around and enjoy a free ride, i don't get it. To me,the twins were always reserved and not much fun,it was Irma who made the fun. To me RLC uses girls as bait,and when fun starts it must be in the contract to move to pay cams. I will not speculate as to what will,or will not, happen,i will just wait and watch as a freeloader :biggrin: and not complain. To me,this is RLC... carrot-horse.gif

• Upvote 1