Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

many girls have traveled B1 B2 or the opposite (Irma Gina the sisters Karol Nicole Angelina Nora etc ...) Noldus has the good times he is the timekeeper can be trusted ........ some times mistakes or rather false joy  ex:  (Lola is out)....:biggrin:

Ok, well I stand corrected :biggrin: I was only going on the current girls since I've only been a member since early september.

il y a 6 minutes, Calatilla76 a dit :

Ok, eh bien je me suis trompé , :biggrin: je voulais seulement sur les filles actuelles depuis que je suis seulement membre depuis début septembre.

no worries, you could enjoy Sofie this is the most important ...:biggrin:

I am not made of welcome post for Leona, so I correct this mistake..:confused:.... WELCOME Leona, you have the responsibility to go up the level of B2, and to have seen you I think that you have all the chances with you (beautiful, tall, redhead yes I adore the redheads, :heart:beautiful body, generous shapes and not shy in front of the cams) I hope your stay will be pleasant for you as for us Barcelona is a pleasant city with many temptations, does what is good for you...:angel: