Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

53 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

B1 is still UM, wonder what they're doing. Hopefully changing the locks so Tereza can't get back in.

LOL, but then they should do that in B2 as well, to keep Lola, beardo guys and other unwanted guests from returning.

29 minutes ago, ed2 said:

LOL, but then they should do that in B2 as well, to keep Lola, beardo guys and other unwanted guests from returning.

Hopefully we've seen the last of Beardy man since Lola has gone, unless tonight's little visit was a preemptive strike. Her way of telling the others "I might not be living here anymore, but I'm not far away so don't get too comfortable, and definitely don't have any fun"

• Upvote 1

I missed tonight's shenanigans because of a few problems I have health wise. But reading most of the post's I don't think i missed that much. I was disappointed to see Lola come back i thought we were rid of her forever but she's like a bad smell that won't go away. I noticed we have another New girl I've only seen her lying in bed so it's a bit hard to judge her just yet.

I see Renata kissed Irina but Irina wasn't interested well i think Irina has a top body but her face is very average same with Zlata Renata is so much more sexier and beautiful than those 2.

As for the 2 new girl's did they get involved in tonight's show? 

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

She is damn sure far more sensual and seductive, and knows how to please. Irina can't even begin to grasp that concept, as the only one she wants to please is herself.

I sure wish she would do it on cam then :dodgy: