Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

3 hours ago, alokin said:

In the kitchen, Zlata and Irina discussed Renata, and their comment was rude ... And Irina had refused to see Renата beforehand somewhere ...

I like Renata because she is open and wants to entertain other princesses thinking only about money ...

What was said? It seemed Irina and Renata were getting along fine before.

6 minutes ago, alokin said:

In the kitchen, Zlata and Irina discussed Renata, and their comment was rude ... And Irina had refused to see Renата beforehand somewhere ...

I like Renata because she is open and wants to entertain other princesses thinking only about money ...

Well from what I saw, Renata and Irina got on pretty well tonight...::)

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well from what I saw, Renata and Irina got on pretty well tonight...::)

Yes, but there will be no continuation ... from what I heard and I personally very sorry ... Renata is open for a show but for now there is no company ... which is very unfortunate ...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alokin said:

Yes, but there will be no continuation ... from what I heard and I personally very sorry ... Renata is open for a show but for now there is no company ... which is very unfortunate ...

OK alokin...I take it you speak Russian...

Just now, alokin said:

What specifically was said to back up your claim

34 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

You bite your tongue:angry:. Don't even put that thought into the universe

It was a sadistic and cruel comment, not funny naga :biggrin:

13 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

What specifically was said to back up your claim

At RLCF it was said: It looked like Renata tried to get Irina to do something for her, Irina just toldo Zlata she could not do it because of Boris, and I think thats her BF

Alokin you are absolutely right in your assumption, and glad to see you speak up on our forum. It is always nice to see someone who understands the language be a part of the discussions. Please don't hesitate to jump in and tell what you think.

Irina is what we here in America called STUCK UP. She is pretty and knows it, and going to use that to her advantage. Renata is just young girl trying to find her way in life, not sure which way to swing yet and is experimenting. Zlata well she is just the girl down the street, and what you see is what you get.  A very normal gal with very little sexual desire or the desire to be sensual Just like her cousin No Sia nothing.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Alokin you are absolutely right in your assumption, and glad to see you speak up on our forum. It is always nice to see someone who understands the language be a part of the discussions. Please don't hesitate to jump in and tell what you think.

Irina is what we here in America called STUCK UP. She is pretty and knows it, and going to use that to her advantage. Renata is just young girl trying to find her way in life, not sure which way to swing yet and is experimenting. Zlata well she is just the girl down the street, and what you see is what you get.  A very normal gal with very little sexual desire or the desire to be sensual Just like her cousin No Sia nothing.

Your comment on Irina is perfect and I think so !

They commented on the body, the face, and what they heard about Renata.

• Like 1