Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

we can look after Teddy and when did you last time talked about the hamster :biggrin:

OK after a few more minutes of working on the audio file I have to retract that he is gay and told to breakup with his boyfriend, here is the translation I get from a part of the audio,

remember this is first pass and very rough...

uncertainty it does not know whether she wants to be here this way she will go to a friend she is this silent, she looked and begins to walk and talk rudely I'm going to a friend who for 6 years I was not even talking about eating something like that you were not fucking friends there Good evening's friends and glitters 25 years

(two different translations of the same peice of conversation.

with a friend to drive up to you will take you on a leaf with cherry plum the same turns out I sold one more bought sold. Call me need games Remember you're ready to break up to be there to solve all the type that's here I can not You know that I need to negotiate with my mother at 25 years old already say 25 years to her and need to negotiate with my mother to break up with her young man how to solve the problem and how much better do you understand 26 You understand fuckin 'I'm just already, and so you're so wrong

Renata to get to you would sort you out on a piece of paper in the sauna now it turns out did not sell yet another one I bought sold. You are here dangerously happy Wolksvagen soldo sold games Remember you're ready to break you will not be able to decide on the circumstances I do not understand you I can not You know that I need to negotiate with my mother 25 years to negotiate enough 25 years and she needs to negotiate with her mother to break with her young man how to solve the problem and you how much...

2 minutes ago, ndyblck said:

OK after a few more minutes of working on the audio file I have to retract that he is gay and told to breakup with his boyfriend, here is the translation I get from a part of the audio,

remember this is first pass and very rough...

uncertainty it does not know whether she wants to be here this way she will go to a friend she is this silent, she looked and begins to walk and talk rudely I'm going to a friend who for 6 years I was not even talking about eating something like that you were not fucking friends there Good evening's friends and glitters 25 years

(two different translations of the same peice of conversation.

with a friend to drive up to you will take you on a leaf with cherry plum the same turns out I sold one more bought sold. Call me need games Remember you're ready to break up to be there to solve all the type that's here I can not You know that I need to negotiate with my mother at 25 years old already say 25 years to her and need to negotiate with my mother to break up with her young man how to solve the problem and how much better do you understand 26 You understand fuckin 'I'm just already, and so you're so wrong

Renata to get to you would sort you out on a piece of paper in the sauna now it turns out did not sell yet another one I bought sold. You are here dangerously happy Wolksvagen soldo sold games Remember you're ready to break you will not be able to decide on the circumstances I do not understand you I can not You know that I need to negotiate with my mother 25 years to negotiate enough 25 years and she needs to negotiate with her mother to break with her young man how to solve the problem and you how much...

I think Google needs a new translation program.:confused:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think Google needs a new translation program.:confused:

It's actually pretty good for a non human. you also got to remember that you are not thinking how they speak, you are thinking, I would presume, English. Just but hey put things different than we do in English and therefore the translation program needs to get the whole sentence to make a good translation. with all the pauses, laughs, shouts and one talking over the other I think it does a damn good job of at least giving us the jest of the conversation. The trick is getting rid of all the dead space so that the conversation flows which helps with the translation.

This is the last part of the first four minutes that I can get a reasonable translation out of and the only time I was able to translate Kaley.

Most of this portion is the guy:

No problem Let's talk to a girlfriend again I'm ready to get to you were picking you up but it's specially now it turns out I did not sell one more I bought sold so that it's safe to find the ECU volkswagen Corrado games Remember You're ready to break up how to solve there all type such here I can not You know that I need to negotiate with my mother for 25 years to negotiate for 25 years and she needs to negotiate with her mother to break up with her young man how to solve the problem and how many 26 best you do not know and understand shit I'm just already there and ak, and since I can not....

You do not need to negotiate with your mother for 25 years. You need to make an agreement with your mother for 25 years. And you need to negotiate with your mother in order to break up with a young man how to solve the problem. And how many of the 26 best you understand, you understand, I already have such there.

Math do not swear and do not bump to bring bring, and then buy it then buy fucking when your day in the subscription settings you need disperse gifts Epts fuckin 'fuckin' is not what I'm doing I do not understand.

Kaley:

Just remember, I generally forgot about your messages for a long time with three contacts Kremenchug When we meet When we meet in the week of the week find the song so it's already worth the bald girl I meet in the week.

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

do you mean all the pigs???:dodgy:

I ment the pet pig, I think it was a male friend of Kami's, it stayed for alittle while. That pig was funnier than most tenants on RLC :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I ment the pet pig, I think it was a male friend of Kami's, it stayed for alittle while. That pig was funnier than most tenants on RLC :biggrin:

yes it was a birthday present to Dima - Kami's former bf

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It was Dima's pig.He was the bf Kami was living with before moving into this apartment.She moved into RLC apartment to get away from Dima.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

It was Dima's pig.He was the bf Kami was living with before moving into this apartment.She moved into RLC apartment to get away from Dima.

So were they still together then, or did they remain friends after breaking up?