6 minutes ago, stanley said:

I'd recomend listening to the archive moment video where Jeson is talking to the guest in English. It explains a lot about the situation. Jeson says he spends time on his own because he doesn't really fit in with the others, particularly they don't get his humour.

I watched it last night, and I don't buy it, really. He doesn't have to go in another room, he can just stay in the living room and not talk to them and use his phone. I find it incredibly rude.

He does spend time with them but also spends time on his own. I don't find it rude at all. None of them are a couple they are friends living under the same roof.

The problem is that if Jeson continues to isolate himself, the apartment will become boring unless he and Freddy bring home guests.  No one will watch and they will close it.  This is the problem with having two strangers live together and try to pass them off as a couple.  If they don't hit it off, it just becomes two people hanging out alone on their phones.

I'm hoping that the gay apartment that George is opening will have a real gay couple who were in a realtionship before VHTV.

This Freddy & Jeson apartment would have been better being a 2 bedroom apartment with each brought in as single guys with the freedom to bring home guests - kind of like a gay version of the Misty apartment.

• Like 1

I agree, I do like Freddy and Jeson and hope this apartment succeeds.  But it would be awesome to have it set up with two roommates bringing home guys.  

I am also wondering how long before Freddy and beard guest hook up.  They seem to be into each other.  

Beard guest showered a few days ago and was too shy to show us his cock. I'm guessing he will be too shy to have sex on cam as well. Could be that Freddy and beard guest had sex off cam earlier whilst they were away from the apartment.

On 14.10.2017 at 12:10 AM, Calvin2004 said:

And their guests are listening in!  Maybe they will be inspired

Capturen.JPG  0   25.47 kB

Do you mind when I post it in the VH Funnies section? I think it totally belongs there :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Do you mind when I post it in the VH Funnies section? I think it totally belongs there :biggrin:

Sure, no problem!

• Like 1

They’re going to change cams position?? :huh::huh:

I wrote a support ticket for no sound on cam 7 and they write back asking which cams am I having no sound on...where's the facepalm emoji when you need one.

The sound problems on this site wa the reason I let my subscription lapse Aug, they can thank this apt for bringing me back in, but the continuance of using the old style cams with poor low sound or no sound is a big let down.

Is  Bearded Guest their cleaning man/interior decorator?  He seems to have spent most of the day cleaning or rearranging the apartment lol.  

Capture.JPG

5 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Is  Bearded Guest their cleaning man/interior decorator?  He seems to have spent most of the day cleaning or rearranging the apartment lol.  

Capture.JPG  0   36.5 kB

I wonder if he's any good at wallpapering....:biggrin: That stuff is hideous...or maybe he could hire a sledgehammer and knock down that pillar.

• Like 1