Freddy

25 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Just for curiosity, in any other situation of an house closed there was any kind on comunication when someone leaved without being through the newsletter?

I never received the newsletter on email (only saw here at CC), is there any way to subscribe it?

Usually they would announce participants leaving on twitter - but for Freddy they have been silent.

I don't know of any way to subscribe to the newsletter manually. Maybe if you opened a support ticket and asked for your email to be added to the mailing list.

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Don't taking back your right on some points that i randomly read... On that point just to say that already happen more then once.. and we have very recent episodes of that with Karla&Arnie and Mika&Layne. They kept listed until the new houses was announced (carrie&david and betty&rick)

And not knowing if it was a good match, congratz on the tie on today derby result :biggrin:

Yes it was very unexpected, we should have won.  I am much happier today :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Just for curiosity, in any other situation of an house closed there was any kind on comunication when someone leaved without being through the newsletter?

I never received the newsletter on email (only saw here at CC), is there any way to subscribe it?

You might find it in your spam folder, it's very hit and miss, mines sometimes get past my spam filter and sometimes they don't. This weeks was in my spam folder.

9 minutes ago, broxman said:

You might find it in your spam folder, it's very hit and miss, mines sometimes get past my spam filter and sometimes they don't. This weeks was in my spam folder.

I checked and it's nothing also at spam.. from VH  on inbox nothing except the support tickets. Could be related to don't have a 'real subscription'  (have access through the giveaway winner days here at CC)

6 hours ago, stanley said:

We were all suprised. One minute we were being told that the apartment was offline whilst they relocated and fixed the camera's. Next thing we know the whole apartment was being relocated and later were told Freddy had been let go.

However, I notice that on the newsletter that went out to all members that it said

" Now Freddy moves to new House which will take about 1 week. We will announce once he gets back to us! "

And no further announcement has been made via newsletter or twitter, so as far as all the VHTV members are concerned, they still think he is coming back in a week (another example of poor VHTV communication). Only CC readers have so far been let into the secret that he is not coming back.

thanks for the info!

• 2 weeks later...