Freddy

11 minutes ago, mib82 said:

For the future of gays apt on VH... 

Not everyone who watches VHTV posts on camcaps, so we don't know how many are viewing. Although the periods of inactivity in Freddys apartment is worrying. We need to get another (non shy) gay guy in there who can be at home when Freddy is out.

I just think about it! :)

1 hour ago, broxman said:

Не каждый, кто смотрит VHTV сообщения на camcaps, поэтому мы не знаем, сколько смотрят. Хотя периоды бездействия в Freddys квартире вызывает тревогу. Нам нужно, чтобы получить другую (не застенчивый) гея в которые там могут быть дома, когда Фредди выходит.

I just think about it! :)

We have only 2 gay apt and 15 straight apt.. 1 apt with a terrible past event who nobody follow them (and their topic completely dead) and 1 apt with unfortunately only one resident who can’t find someone to stay with him for this project and one useless shy guest who spent time only playing with his pc..  CC  users who follow these apts are counted on a hand... And recently the way VH decided to manage news for this two houses on Twitter is very embarrassing.. They’re completely hide for the rest without a single row on the site to the new gay account Twitter... I’m sorry but I don’t see good future for gays apartments... The introduction of gays people should had been more publicized without be worried by stupid people who preferred complained because they’re too much traumatized for a image of two men kissing..

It pisses me off that Jeka even thought this apartment was suitable for cams, with that column. Two out of his three apartments are dismal, dour places. Only Violet & Jeff have a decent apartment. Jeka is clueless. Poor Freddy entertains his guests in the kitchen, that says it all.