Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Twice in the last day they have tweeted on the gay feed about Henry and Mira having sex.

VHTV Gay‏ @GayVoyeurHouse 1h

Mira and Henry on top sex. https://voyeur-house.tv/realm18/cam16?timestamp=1509612746 … Click to watch! #redhead #ontop #couple #voyeur

VHTV Gay‏ @GayVoyeurHouse 21h21 hours ago

The "man behind" position in https://voyeur-house.tv/realm18/cam13 with Mira and Henry. This broadcast is for you in honor of the birthday of the project!

Is there something about Mira that I'm missing? Because from the pictures I've seen there's something Mira is missing to be on the gay feed.

1 minute ago, stanley said:

Twice in the last day they have tweeted on the gay feed about Henry and Mira having sex.

Is there something about Mira that I'm missing? Because from the pictures I've seen there's something Mira is missing to be on the gay feed.

They may as well go back to one twitter account, with the amount of mistakes they are making.

6 minutes ago, stanley said:

Also Lisa went to gay twitter feed 

When I saw the first tweet my first thought was that Henry must be having sex with another guy.

4 minutes ago, broxman said:

They may as well go back to one twitter account, with the amount of mistakes they are making.

They don't even bother deleting the wrong tweets either.

2 minutes ago, stanley said:

When I saw the first tweet my first thought was that Henry must be having sex with another guy.

I know, they go to all this bother to create another twitter feed and then don't bother to check they are posting to the right one. It makes them look amateurish.

7 minutes ago, stanley said:

I wish he was :biggrin: or sucking some dick like last time! 👀