Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Just now, Just In said:

The main thing is that you are ok and with the scar it maybe not as bad when it heals but you can make a terrific story by starting with you should see the other guy. <- Sorry my sense of humour.

All is well. I love self-irony. and I also like to laugh at myself. The scar, I hope, will pass. But, of course, all this is very painful and not pleasant.:angel:

1 minute ago, Rhdem said:

i'm happy to know you are fine Mira... don't be pessimist about your scar maybe it disappear in the future ... in any case your eyes defeat the scar 

I can think of 2 good reasons not to focus on Mira's eye's. ( . )    ( . ) :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, Rhdem said:

i'm happy to know you are fine Mira... don't be pessimist about your scar maybe it disappear in the future ... in any case your eyes defeat the scar 

I m fine. I do not like only 2 things: how people on the street look at my face. and that before the wedding he will not heal.

2 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

Megadeth - Promises 

And rise againt - people live here  -  it's ours with Henry's songs:heart:

Just say's that the two of you have good music taste. :cool:

• Like 1

Just now, Mira&Henry said:

thank U))))))

And what do U think about Evanescence Bon Jovi Aerosmith Slash guns n roses Linkin park 

You making me love you even more, if you haven't tried them yet i suggest Delain, Within Temptation and Nightwish.

• Like 2