Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Talking here i don't know.. but they got it on last party from Bree&Drew... 
I don't believe VH can invent parties situations without informations from tenants/managers

I totally agree with you . And in the example quoted I really expected only Dean and Candy. We really had a party with another couple. Surprised me, I'll admit.:biggrin:
But here in M & H, usually "wrong" is the most common
As said, there is still a couple there. Until now . Maybe still on the way, who knows. It's early yet ,.
:cool:

40 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I totally agree with you . And in the example quoted I really expected only Dean and Candy. We really had a party with another couple. Surprised me, I'll admit.:biggrin:
But here in M & H, usually "wrong" is the most common
As said, there is still a couple there. Until now . Maybe still on the way, who knows. It's early yet ,.
:cool:

Hep,in were probably the night will end just with the guests going out and at best Henry and Mira having sex.

46 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

Hey! Lr kitchen cam is ok?

Kitchen cam is a bit high and looks down at a rather sharp angle.  If you could lower it just a bit it would be nice.  Living room cam looking across the couch is at a better angle and of course, the cam looking directly at the couch is fine.  Thank you for asking..:heart:

I have read a number of comments here about the lack of "connection" when a new couple arrives on the scenest this apartment. Our years in the lifestyle my wife and I will tell you that it is often difficult meeting that right couple.  Almost all of the time when a couple hooks up there is a "feeling out" process and more often than not, the connection is simply just not there.  Casual sex with another couple is fine but everyone has to be attracted to each other for a successful, fun time.  The old saying: "if it ain't good for all of us it ain't good for none of us" is a real by phrase for the "on premise lifestyle.

Couple all of this with the fact a couple coming in is all the sudden confronted with an apartment full of cams and it is a wonder anyone would consent to open sex..   The only reason for the limited success Mira and Henry have had, IMO, is that Henry is attractive with a great personality and Mira is fricking gorgeous with a great personality.  Now I am sure Henry and Mira inform their guests they will be on cam and before they see all the cams some guests probably say ok.  Being told about the cams and actually being in front of the cams are two different things!  I know in all the years my wife and I participated in swinging neither of us, or any of the couples we swung with, would have consented to being on cam.  In the States, especially in my area, discretion and privacy are of the utmost importance.  So I say we should all have a bit of patience and kick back. I have no doubt this couple with hook up with a right couple and provide us with many hours of viewing pleasure.  If not, I could sit here and just gaze at Mira and I would consider my money well spent.::):heart:

• Like 2