Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I have no doubt. That's been part of cycle as well. Usually by then I have egg dripping off of my tits and I'm back to groveling on the ground. 

Lol, you've had egg dripping off your tits before, you'll probably have eggs dripping off your tits again

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I have no doubt. That's been part of cycle as well. Usually by then I have egg dripping off of my tits and I'm back to groveling on the ground. 

Whatever you do don't change too much, you have a great insight most of the time, for now just sit back and enjoy the ride.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

Whatever you do don't change too much, you have a great insight most of the time, for now just sit back and enjoy the ride.

I wouldn't worry about Amy not getting out her point of view, Thats why we love her!

• Like 1

Mira is losing Henry..Henry told her to leave tonight so he could fuck Betty.... Henry is tired of Mira...... he has a new fuck buddy.
Let's face it... Mira is a bit saggy and a bit old... Henry likes a bit of tight younger flesh.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I wouldn't worry about Amy not getting out her point of view, Thats why we love her!

I know just wishing she sit back and enjoy the show with a nice chilled Rose.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, plum said:

Mira is losing Henry..Henry told her to leave tonight so he could fuck Betty.... Henry is tired of Mira...... he has a new fuck buddy.
Let's face it... Mira is a bit saggy and a bit old... Henry likes a bit of tight younger flesh.

Haha plum, you so funny!

• Upvote 1