Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

Just now, Amy3 said:

@mic351 On Broadway it was with James Babourb and Ali Ewoldt. Still, very good!

Saw it twice in Toronto, twice in New York, and twice here in Detroit.  Amy, you're right, I saw it with James and Ali last summer in New York and they were outstanding.  Funny, we could have been there together and didn't know it.  :huh::angel:

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Talking about great voices. She has one of the best. Ex singer from Nightwish:

I must admit this is an excellent choice Jabbath.

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Really interesting if there are people in here who already met each other in real life without knowing it... 

I was there  on the 22nd of July but she would have been above me and to my left.  She probably had better seats than me because she could look down and I looked up.  If it was the same day I'd say she's probably the one who hit me in the head with the milk dud..:biggrin:

• Like 3

Just now, Amy3 said:

Sorry, no I wasn't the 60 year old lady. I was the hot brunette chick in the tight black dress with her boobs pushed up too high, fishnet stockings, and wearing Louboutin's! Oh, and I had cock and cum breath from the blowjob I gave just before leaving the penthouse suite. :biggrin:

Fortunately no one next to me had cock breath.  Now I had just ... nah, I brushed my teeth before I left the hotel suite.  My wife made me..  :biggrin:

• Like 3